Shrewd Archery Scope Optum Ring System
The Optum Ring System (O.R.S.) for the 35mm and 40mm Optum scope must be used in conjunction with an Optum scope.
The Optum Ring System (O.R.S.) makes it possible for shooters to change pin positions, fiber color, or fiber size by swapping between multiple rings in seconds
• exterior fiber wrap that captures ambient light for a brighter pin
• adjustable fiber cover allows precise control over fiber brightness
• two 8-32 holes for installing a light in seconds
• eight pin positions
• threaded on the target side for optional sunshades and lenses
• only 40mm Optum sunshades will thread into the O.R.S.
• removable pin in keyway slot for perfect alignment every time
• Optum ring body
• tubing for fiber (installed)
• fiber cover (installed)
• pin and fiber (not included with “no pin” option)
• blue, red, and green fiber included
• mounting screws (x2)
• individual pins for the Optum ring system are not available for purchase.
Made in the USA
0,1, 0,15, No Pin, 0,19
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.