Hamskea Arrow Rest Hybrid Target Pro Microtune
Microtune adjustments are key components of this target rest, which can be set as a limb-driven drop-away, or as a fixed launcher. Hamskea moved the spring from the limb end of the driving cable to the rest end, which provides for better spring protection.
• Takes design elements from the proven VersaRest™ platform in a more streamline package that is 25% lighter
• Full microtune windage and vertical adjustments
• Comes with a .012″ stainless steel wide hybrid target launcher and backer plate (used in cable driven or limb actuated modes)
• Zero Tolerance Technology™ ensures there is no lateral play in the shaft and rotation is silky smooth
• Launcher shaft rides on dual over-sized sealed stainless steel ball bearings that rotate smoothly shot after shot
• Zero Stop Technology™ ensures repeatable up and down launcher positions
• Spring knob provides multiple internal torsion spring adjustment positions
• 8 sided, non-slip compression clamp design with in-line dampening coil eliminates launcher bounce-back
• Universal non-slip limb pad, heavy duty no-stretch cord and easy adjustment cord clamp
• Universal Limb Clamp assembly can be configured multiple ways: top or bottom limb actuated, cable actuated, cable fall away or fixed blade
left hand, right hand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.