Easton X 23 Shaft
In stock (can be backordered)
Easton’s X23 Arrow Shaft is an aluminum shaft that’s built for cutting scoring lines. Its large diameter is ideal for indoor competitions among compound archers and recurve archers with relatively high draw weights. It’s available in multiple 23-diameter shaft sizes.
• Optimized for maximum diameter, indoor, World Archery regulation competition
• Precision and proven X7 alloy performance
• 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
• Diamond polished anodized silver finish
• Super Uni bushing installed
• Guaranteed straightness: ± .001″
• Weight tolerance: ± 3/4%
• Strength (psi) 105,000
• 2315 (11.8 gpi)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.